1.06.2013

Funny Stuff:2012

Here is some of the funnier stuff I saw or received in 2012

This made me laugh because our research group is called Catalysts and I think we all felt like we needed mental help.

I saw this near the 1st floor bathroom in what was formerly Oak City Grill.

I saw this outside of Elliott Hall (the Psychology building) on campus. 

At the Nomad. A national competition like air guitar...but with orgasms.

In the Minneapolis Star Tribune...do I need to say anything?

Again, seen in front of Elliott Hall. The funny thing is one of the slips has been taken!

Sent to me via email. Love it.

Hear! Hear!

Ok..I didn't see this in 2012, but I did see it in 2007 in Wilson Library at the University of Minnesota. It is too much that the call letters for the Bible is BS. Awesome!

No comments: